Victoria Beckham carries Goyard luggage

Posted by evan On 11:14 AM

Victoria Beckham carries Goyard luggage

Victoria Beckham walked through LAX last week decked out in a white tee, blazer and sky-high Louboutins and a Goyard piece that’s really quite hard to miss. Although I’m generally a fan of the monogram print I can’t see how carrying such a bulky piece (I’m refusing to call this a Goyard handbag because it’s so large) as a top handle can be comfortable. Sure, it has a more classic appeal this way but was this really her most appropriate piece of luggage?

1 Response to 'Victoria Beckham carries Goyard luggage'

  1. Maryadi Said,
    http://delightevan.blogspot.com/2010/09/victoria-beckham-carries-goyard-luggage.html?showComment=1287028083117#c4411052592579137604'> October 13, 2010 at 8:48 PM

    Enjoyed reading your blog... Folks ¨C I will need to declare, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through ... Seem familiar? How do you do that? manually or outo? if auto I want to know too :D, thanks bro.

     

Post a Comment